The Valentina Compact One Group Series espresso coffee machines stand alone amongst all other single group compacts. Their elegant presence and solid look will compliment any contemporary or traditional establishment. A self-contained 1.3 lit. water resevoir maikes the machine portable and convenient to use where no direct water connection is available. The Valentina is the coffee lovers choice for small café’s, clubs, cocktail bars or elegant home kitchens were quality and longevity is appreciated.
Body: Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel
- The Valentina One Group is available as an automatic with an electronic programmable dosing touch pad, in semiautomatic with rocker switches or in semiautomatic with “Levetta” (Lever).
- Boiler 1.3-liter with replaceable water softener cartridge.
- Low Water Microswitch activated alarm cuts off power to pump and element, protecting the machine.
- Copper Boiler is built with an internal copper heat exchanger that provides thermal continuity to the group head with very efficient steam production.
- Tubing is made of heavy gauge copper for better heat retention.
- Group Head is made of heavy solid brass castings for consistent temperature retention and proper thermal balance.
- Steam Wand is made of stainless steel for durability and easy maintenance.
- Hot Water Dispenser is made of copper and brass with nickel and chromium plating.
- Pump: The 110V vibration pump provides quite and consistent water pressure.
- Stainless Steel Drip Tray is very large and will accommodate a large volume of drain water.
- Nickel Plating: All of the BFC Srl espresso coffee machines imported into the USA by Royal Falcon Enterprises comply with USA and Canadian electrical and sanitation specifications and are UL/NSF certified. All the copper boilers, copper heat exchangers, copper tubing and water carrying components that carry water or steam to produce espresso coffee or cappuccino are nickel plated in order to maintain continuous water and steam quality.
|Dimensions||W. 9.05” H. 17.50” D. 17.32”|
|Brand:||Grimac Royal Falcon|