The Vittoria Classica One Group is designed to continuously produce one or two cups of espresso coffee or cappuccino at the same time. It is ideal for the small restaurant, club or caterer where space or portability is a consideration.
The Vittoria Classica Series of espresso coffee machines have the Classic look that embodies tradition and strength, with the latest technology and ultimate quality in multi-group espresso machines. The Vittoria Classica series has withstood the test of time and followed the hollowed dictum of function and substance with understated elegance that will fit comfortably in any establishment. In order to satisfy the consumers’ personal and/or commercial needs, the Vittoria Classica is available in one-group, two-group compact and standard two-group, three and four-group configuration.
BODY COLOR & MATERIAL: Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel
- The Vittoria Classic One Group is available in automatic with an electronic programmable dosing touch pad or in semiautomatic with rocker switches.
- Copper Boiler: The Vittoria Classica One Group has a 4-lit boiler with an internal heat exchanger that provides thermal continuity to the group head and very efficient steam production.
- Tubing is made of heavy gauge copper for better heat retention.
- Group Head is made of heavy solid brass casting for consistent temperature retention and proper thermal balance.
- Steam Wand is made of stainless steel for durability and easy maintenance.
- Hot Water Dispenser is made of copper and brass with nickel and chromium plating.
- Motor and Pump: The 110V motor powers the brass rotary vane pump, with quiet and consistent water pressure.
- Nickel Plating: All of the BFC Srl espresso coffee machines imported into the USA by Royal Falcon Enterprises comply with USA and Canadian electrical and sanitation specifications and are UL/NSF certified. All the copper boilers, copper heat exchangers, copper tubing and water carrying components that carry water or steam to produce espresso coffee or cappuccino are nickel plated in order to maintain continuous water and steam quality.
Vittoria Classica Series Specification Chart
|Dimensions||W. 11.81” H. 20.56” D. 19.68|
|Brand:||Grimac Royal Falcon|