The LIRA One Group machine is designed to continuously produce one or two cups of espresso coffee or cappuccino at the same time. It is ideal for the small restaurant, club or caterer where space or portability is a consideration.
The Lira Series of espresso coffee machines is a perfect blend of modern and traditional design. The result of this combined design is a great accomplishment that most often cannot be easily achieved. But thanks to the unique BFC Design Team, they did it and made it look easy. The Lira has the look and feel of practical function, substance and elegance that fits easily in any contemporary or traditional establishment.
In order to satisfy the consumers’ personal and/or commercial needs, the Lira Series espresso coffee machines are available in single and multiple groups with various boiler size configurations to accommodate the consumers’ economic needs.
- The Lira One Group is available in automatic with an electronic programmable dosing touch pad, in semiautomatic with rocker switches.
- Copper Boiler: The Lira One Group is available with A 4-liter boiler (110V) with an internal heat exchanger that provides thermal continuity to the group head and very efficient steam production.
- Tubing is made of heavy gauge copper for better heat retention.
- Group Head is made of heavy solid brass casting for consistent temperature retention and proper thermal balance.
- Steam Wand is made of stainless steel for durability and easy maintenance.
- Hot Water Dispenser is made of copper and brass with nickel and chromium plating.
- Motor and Pump: The 4 lit. 110V motor and the 7-lit. 220V, power the brass rotary vane pump with quite and consistent water pressure.
|Dimensions||W. 18.82” H. 22.32” D. 22.60”|
|Brand:||Grimac Royal Falcon|