The Diadema Two Group is designed to continuously produce one to four cups of espresso coffee or cappuccino at the same time. It is ideal for the average size restaurant, club or catering facility where space is a consideration.
The Diadema comes with elegant flat stainless steel panels on all sides or with optional, colored “Bombata” semi round side panels on the two sides or the sides and back panel. The optional sides are available in either black or green. They can also be painted in any color that you choose to match your décor.
BODY COLOR & MATERIAL: Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel
- The Diadema & Stainless Steel Series are available in automatic with an electronic programmable dosing touch pad.
- Copper Boiler: The Diadema & Stainless Steel Series Two Group have 14-lit boilers with internal heat exchangers that provide thermal continuity to the group heads and very efficient steam production.
- Tubing is made of heavy gauge copper for better heat retention.
- Group Heads are made of heavy solid brass castings for consistent temperature retention and proper thermal balance.
- Steam Wands are made of stainless steel for durability and easy maintenance.
- Hot Water Dispenser is made of copper and brass with nickel and chromium plating.
- Motor and Pump: The 220V motor powers the brass rotary vane pump with quite and consistent water pressure.
- Stainless Steel Drip Basin is built with a movable slider tray in order to accommodate espresso cups or tall paper cups for in-house or takeout service.
- Nickel Plating: All of the BFC Srl espresso coffee machines imported into the USA by Royal Falcon Enterprises comply with USA and Canadian electrical and sanitation specifications and are UL/NSF certified. All the copper boilers, copper heat exchangers, copper tubing and water carrying components that carry water or steam to produce espresso coffee or cappuccino are nickel plated in order to maintain continuous water and steam quality.
|Dimensions||W. 23.50” H. 20.75” D. 21.25”|
|Brand:||Grimac Royal Falcon|